WHY WE IMPLEMENT AN INTEGRATED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS UNDER MANAGEMENT STANDARDS ISO 9001:2015, NTCGP 1000:2009 And ISO 50001:2011?
- Documenta our internal processes to achieve greater efficiency, efficiency and effectiveness in the work done.
- Our customer oriented processes (Viewer), which increases their confidence and satisfaction and achieve continual improvement.
- It generates opportunities to compete in an increasingly demanding market, according to international standards.
- Encourages good use and consumption of energy resources.
In this way we prepare the Canal to meet the challenges of television in the present and into the future.
SCOPE OF MANAGEMENT INTEGRATED SYSTEM
Administration and service production,issue, transmission and commercialization of public television from Manizales, Pereira and Armenia for the Coffee, Colombia and the world, making efficient use of energy resources.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT POLICY
We are Telecafé, the Regional Public Television Channel Eje Cafetero, reporting, educates and entertains viewers, through production, programming, issue, transmission and content marketing that represent the identity of the Region. We have the leadership of senior management in resource allocation, and a competent and committed team:
- Meet the needs and expectations of our stakeholders.
- promote initiatives, habits and conditions for the proper use and consumption of resources.
- continuously improve the Integrated Management System.
- To protect, maintain and improve the health and safety of all its employees, through the identification of hazards, evaluation and assessment of the risks inherent in each of the work
- Generate best practices and safe working attitudes by all staff and contractors.
- Comply with applicable legal regulations applicable, including the specific provisions of the Organization.
With the implementation of this Policy, we seek to be one of the best options for regional public television, que impacte el entorno a través de contenidos que caractericen su identidad como agente de integración cultural y en pro del desarrollo sostenible de la Región.
OBJECTIVES OF INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Maintain quality and regional programming content
- Ensure coverage of the open signal in the coffee
- Measure and maintain the satisfaction of stakeholders
- Permanently improve the Integrated Management System implemented
- Reduce the likelihood of accidents, occupational diseases, Damage and losses in equipment and facilities
- Contribute to a reduced environmental impact, promoting responsible and sustainable consumption of energy resources
- Optimizing the use and energy consumption in operations carried out by Telecafé.
PROCESOS DEL SGC
En el Sistema de Gestión de Calidad de Telecafé Ltda., They identify three types of processes: strategic, Mission and Support.
Strategic processes addressed the Organization type (Addressing and Evaluation, control and improvement). Los procesos de tipo Misional o “Cadena de Valor” están directamente relacionados con el cliente y definen el alcance del Sistema de Gestión de Calidad (Programming, Production, Technology and Innovation and Commercialization and Marketing). Los procesos de Apoyo brindan herramientas y métodos dar mayor orden a las operaciones del Canal (Counseling and legal support, Administrative Management and Human Resources and Management).
The processes are divided into processes and are characterized in order to describe and adjust the cycle Plan, Do, Check and Act (PHVA).